Morocco Today Editorial Board
LIBTINIOUI Fatima Zahra
- Sep 1996-dec 2000 : Bachelor in Social Sciences Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane. Major : " Global Interdependence " Minor : " Women and development Studies "
- October 1996 : 1st year in English Literature, Mohamed V University in Rabat.
- June 1995: Baccalaureate in Modern, Ibn Roshd High School, Temara.
- Spring 2000 : Internship in Hilary Clinton Women Empowerment Center in Ifrane.
- June 2000-Ogust 2000 : Internship in the ISESCO in Rabat.
- August 1999: Internship in the Ministry of Equipment in Rabat.
- August 2001 : Internship in MAXI ACI Computer Devices Company, in Casablanca.
- September 2001: Work in VAYANI Lingerie Company in Mohammedia.
- December 2001: Work in UNI GROUPE Textile Company in Sale.
1- The Economic Status of Rural Women in the North of Morocco.
2- Urban Problems in Agadir 3- Aita, a Traditional Popular Music and a Rich Moroccan Patrimony.
Windows, Word, Excel. Turbo Pascal, Internet.
Arabic French English
- Member in the Painting Club.
- Member in the club of Patrimony and the Preservation of Culture.
- Member in the Drama Club.
- Member in the Forum of : " Arab Youth and World Heritage ", organized by the UNESCO Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane.